Eventbrite - Third Annual Day of Dialogue and Demonstrations Women Bike Chicago: Basic Bike Maintenance Workshop

Basic Bike Maintenance Workshop

I have a confession to make: for as much as I wax poetic about loving my bike, I don't know how to change a flat. This helps to explain my excitement about Women Bike Chicago's upcoming workshop on basic fix-it tricks.

Here's the scoop:
When: Sunday 2/16/2014 from 9:30-11:30 AM
Where: Rapid Transit, 1900 W. North Ave.
What: We'll cover topics like the ABC Quick Check, changing a tire, basic things to check for with wheels/spokes, and basic chain maintenance and adjustment.
Bring your bike if you have one- if not, come anyway!

Interested? Space is limited so RSVP at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/basic-bike-maintenance-tickets-10551460703

No comments:

Post a Comment